Francisco Pérez Parras
- Degree in law from the Universidad Europea de Madrid. License Nº 7948 (Illustrious Bar Association of Malaga)
- Degree in Administration and Business Management from the University of Malaga. License Nº 4451 (Association of economists of Malaga)
- MBA from the School of Industrial Organization in Malaga
- Master in taxation
- Real estate appraiser. License Nº 874 (association of property brokerages of Malaga)
Practice of the profession
- In 2010 he founded his own project, the law firm Perez Parras Economists & Lawyers, opening offices in the centre of Malaga and Nerja, and creating departments in the Legal, Fiscal and Financial areas
- More than twelve years in the banking sector, advising clients in all aspects of banking and tax, performing technical and managerial tasks for different banks.
- More than seven years of experience in the practice of different branches of law.
- Tax law and banking
- Civil law
- Labour law
- Criminal law
- Contentious-administrative law
- Processing documents to the various authorities and agencies
- Advice in judicial and extrajudicial procedures
- To offer clients of the law firm Perez Parras Economists & Lawyers, both in Malaga and Nerja, an integral and differential service, based on quality, proximity and thorough attention founded on honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
- Develop the legal, fiscal and accounting areas of the firm Perez Parras Economists & Lawyers